Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ready for takeoff

It's Sunday night and we're getting ready to leave tomorrow for the Great Milkshake Hunt. First stop the US - Daddy says I should expect big things from the land of Arnold's and the Peach Pit! As a key part of my preparation I had a Wendy's supa-shake this afternoon - just to get me ready. Double thumbs up - but I'm not even started.  My sidekick Pud (she gets upset if I call her a stuffed dog) is very excited. Stay tuned to see her as she gets to visit all the great places we're going to!
Up, up and away
Mac

3 comments:

Garbie said...

Hi Mac,

Hope you and Pud have a fantastic time. Can't wait to read your first OS post.

Garbiex

Jenny said...

Hi Mac, Karen and Neil,
We wish you all a wonderful trip, we are so jealous!! :)
Enjoy the milkshake hunt Mac, we found the best ice coffee in Germany.
Take care and enjoy,
Jenny, Glen, Hannah and Amy. xx

BlairM said...

Hi Mac
I've just got back from my holiday. It wasn't a good one - I was sick everyday except day 1. My mum was upset that she had to pay $250 for me to see a Dr. I didn't have a single milkshake.
See you soon.
Blair